Total Life Worship Center, Inc. Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bibleis the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems. (IITimothy3:16, I Thess. 2:13, II Peter 1:21). We believe the theme of the Bible is about a King, a Kingdom, and a His Royal Family.
- We believe the Central Message of the Bible is about the Kingdom of God.
- The Godhead.OurGod is One but manifested in three persons-theFather, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Philippians 2:6; Matthew 3: 16-17).
a) God, theFather is greater than all; the Source of theWord(Logos). (John 14:28; John 16:28; John 1:14).
b) Jesus is the Son of God, One with the Father, the Word flesh covered, the One Begotten, and has existed with the Father from the beginning (John 1:1; John1:18; John 1:14; John 10:30).
c) The Holy Spirit proceeds forth from both the Father and the Sonand is eternal (John 15:26).
- We believe this ministry is supported by Tithes & Offerings(10% of income) and the free-will offerings of the partners, friends, and all those who attend our services. We believe this according to (Malachi 3:10) and giving free-will offerings, the maintenance, operating expenses, construction, utilities, employee compensation, missions, and other expenses of this ministry are covered.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the church: (a) full immersion water baptism, and (b) the Lord’s Supper. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38; Mark 1:9; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe also in the laying on of hands for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the ordination of pastors, elders, and deacons, and for the receiving of the perpetuity of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 6:6, 8:17; 1 Timothy 4:14)
- We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked. (Matthew 16:27; Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11-16, 20:11-15)
- We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell and that all those who place their faith, hope and trust in Jesus Christ will spend eternity in Heaven with the Lord, while those who reject Jesus’ free gift of salvation will spend eternity separated from the Lord in Hell. (Matthew 5:3, 25:31-34; Hebrews 12:23; 1 Peter 1:4; Psalm 9:17; Matthew 5:22; 18:9; Luke 12:5)
- We believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church where all believers will meet the Lord in the air and be taken out of this world prior to the Tribulation that will come upon the earth. (Matthew 24:29-31; Luke 21:36; Romans 1:18, 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; 2 Peter 2:7-9; Revelation 5:7-10, 7:13-14)